Intercamp & Hostel KOTVA Praha ● U ledáren 1557/1 ● 147 00 Praha 4 ● Česko
Tel: +420 602 634 579 ● E-mail: kotva@kotvacamp.cz
Recepce:  Duben – Září 7.00-22.00, Říjen – Březen 7.00-21.00
Mimo tuto dobu po dohodě na telefonu!

× Vítejte na fóru!

Řekněte nám něco o Vás - kdo jste, co máte rádi a proč jste se stali členy tohoto webu. Všechny zde vítáme a těšíme se na Vaše příspěvky!

Custom Colorado Avalanche Jerseys

• huangjian123
  • Avatar uživatele huangjian123 Autor tématu
  • Expert
  • Expert
Více
1 týden 1 den zpět #1047 od huangjian123
huangjian123 vytvořil/a téma: Custom Colorado Avalanche Jerseys
NASHVILLE Custom Chicago Blackhawks Jerseys , Tenn. (AP) 锟斤拷锟?Kevin Fiala scored 5:37 into double overtime, and the Nashville Predators beat the Winnipeg Jets 5-4 on Sunday night in Game 2 to even the Western Conference semifinal series.The Presidents’ Trophy winners had the NHL’s best road record during the regular season, but the Predators got the split they needed before this series switches to Winnipeg for Game 3 on Tuesday night. That’s where the Jets posted the league’s best home record.Craig Smith and Fiala skated up on a 2-on-1, and Jets defenseman Byflugien failed to block Smith’s cross-ice pass to Fiala who beat goalie Connor Hellebuyck with a backhander.Ryan Johansen scored two goals, Viktor Arvidsson had a goal and two assists, and P.K. Subban had a goal and an assist as Nashville won both its 100th postseason game as a franchise and coach Peter Laviolette’s 50th with the team. Filip Forsberg also had three primary assists for the first time in the postseason in his career.Mark Scheifele scored two goals and had an assist. Byflugien had a goal and an assist, and Brandon Tanev had a goal for Winnipeg.Tanev tied it at 3, putting the puck past Pekka Rinne’s right skate at 5:11 of the third. Johansen answered 34 seconds later www.avalancheshoponline.com , skating around Jets defenseman Toby Enstrom and beating Hellebuyck hight.But Scheifele forced overtime with his fourth goal in this series and eighth this postseason with 1:05 left in regulation and Hellebuyck pulled for the extra attacker.CAPITALS 4, PENGUINS 1WASHINGTON (AP) Alex Ovechkin scored his seventh goal of the playoffs, Braden Holtby made 32 saves and Washington built a lead and this time held on to beat Pittsburgh and even the series.After blowing a two-goal lead for the third time in these playoffs in Game 1, this time Washington built on it. The Capitals also were the beneficiary of a questionable video review in the third period when the NHL ruled there were no definitive replays showing the puck crossed the goal line on what would have been Pittsburgh’s second goal.Jakub Vrana scored on the power play and Brett Connolly on a breakaway for the Capitals, who have beaten goaltender Matt Murray glove-side all five of their goals against him through two games. Nicklas Backstrom scored an empty-netter to seal it with 6.1 seconds left.Kris Letang scored for Pittsburgh.Holtby robbed Sidney Crosby and Jake Guentzel with sliding pad saves to on the way to evening the series going into Game 3 Tuesday in Pittsburgh, which could mark the return of Penguins star center Evgeni Malkin from an apparent leg injury. OTTAWA, Ontario (AP) — For the first time in a long time, the Ottawa Senators are having fun and picking up wins at the same time.Craig Anderson made 37 saves to lead the Senators to a 4-1 win over the Dallas Stars on Monday night.Ottawa is also getting contributions from its rookies Colorado Avalanche T-Shirts Womens , who are bringing some much-needed enthusiasm to a team that didn’t have much to celebrate last season.Rookie Maxime Lajoie tied the score for Ottawa late in the second, while fellow rookie Brady Tkachuk, Mikkel Boedker and Zack Smith scored in the third.“The fun is watching our young guys step up and contributing at a rapid rate right at the moment,” Anderson said. “It’s fun watching these kids go out there and have a blast.”Despite an inexperienced lineup, the Senators rallied to improve to 3-2-1.“We were getting lot of chances and we went after it,” said Matt Duchene, who had two assists. “That’s going to be our mentality all season. Even if we’re down a goal we’re going after it. We’re not going to try and not lose because that’s the worst thing you can do and I thought we did a really good job going after it.”John Klingberg had the lone goal for Dallas, which was playing its first road game after opening the season with four at home. Ben Bishop made 21 saves while losing in regulation against Ottawa for the first time (9-1-4) in his career.“I don’t think it was a terrible game Colorado Avalanche Hoodies Womens , but obviously it’s two points you wish you would have had,” Bishop said. “That’s a tough streak to lose, but eventually it was going to happen. It was a good run. Would have been nice to get the two points, but we’ll have to get them next time.”With the score tied 1-1, the Senators went ahead for good early in the third as Dylan DeMelo put a shot on goal and Tkachuk, right in front, redirected it past Bishop at 1:27.Ottawa made it 3-1 just past midway through the period as Matt Duchene, from behind the net Colorado Avalanche Hats Womens , made a no-look pass to Boedker, who one-timed it past Bishop for his first with the Senators.“We did a lot of really good things,” Duchene said. “I thought we were good in the first, but we upped it after that and thought we deserved the win.”Looking to cut the lead the Stars pulled their goalie with more than 7 minutes left, and tried it again with over 4 minutes remaining, but Anderson was solid.“I just wanted to put a little more urgency and give ourselves a chance,” Stars coach Jim Montgomery said. “I thought the pulled goalie situation actually worked, we just didn’t score the rest of the night.”Smith scored an empty-netter with 1:37 remaining to seal the win.The Stars jumped out to a 1-0 lead on a power-play goal by Klingberg with 3:07 left in the first.The Senators pushed back in the second and tied it with 20 seconds left when Lajoie picked up his team-leading fourth. The rookie defenseman showed plenty of patience and beat Bishop glove side. The 20-year-old had just one goal in 56 games in the American Hockey League last season.“It’s hard to explain Custom Colorado Avalanche Jerseys , I’m not too sure what’s going on right now,” said Lajoie. “I guess I’m just at the right spot at the right time. Guys are making plays for me so it’s been nice.”Montgomery wasn’t happy with his team allowing a goal that late in the period.“We didn’t manage the game well even in the second when I thought they outplayed us a bit,” he said. “We’re in great shape and then the first two odd-man rushes we give up all game are in the last minute and 15 seconds and we have our best players out there.”NOTES: During the first TV timeout the Senators honored Ray Emery, who died July 15th. He was 35. Emery was originally drafted by Ottawa (99th overall in 2001) and spent parts of five seasons with Senators, leading them to the Stanley Cup final in 2007. Emery sits fourth in wins and fifth in games played with Ottawa.UP NEXTStars: At New Jersey on Tuesday night.Senators: Host Montreal on Saturday night.

Prosím Přihlásit se nebo Vytvořit účet připojte se ke konverzaci.

Vygenerováno za 0.119 sekund

Login

Facebook